Below is a general and simple outline of overriding and generate a custom display of your own Product display in UberCart for Drupal 7.
By default, Drupal's core Comment module displays core fields like Homepage, etc. There is no customizable setting from the Manage Comments area in your Content Type as these are already provided and outputted in the core template file. Exception for some fields like the "Subject" field. See instructions for removing the Homepage and the Subject fields separately below.
Any Menu Path
This module allows you to put any relative path you'd like for a menu entry, even if the path doesn't exist on your site.
You might need this module for two reasons.
Drupal 7 Webform pop-up window error: "Access denied you are not authorized to access this page" despite correct permissions and roles
On Drupal 7, a clickable link to popup a Webform window is impelemented; link for example is - http://www.website.com/webform-sample-original-url?width=700&height=500.... clicking on link, pop-up works but webform is missing with an error "You are not authorized to access this page". Double checked all permissions and roles and everything is correct.
Default Drupal Fields
While it is easy to assign CSS classes to fields in general both field label and value when using Views and when using useful Drupal modules such as the Field Formatter Class module, it is sometimes tricky to insert your custom CSS class to the field label itself.
A quick workaround is to assign a custom CSS class using the field labels value + the field label name. For example to asssign a class to the label of the field - Company Website, you will need to add a class like below:
In Drupal 7 running UberCart (E-Commerce) module, encountered a Fatal error Call to undefined function dpm
[Fixed] Drupal 7.5 User warning: The following module is missing from the file system: media_wysiwyg_view_mode
On a Drupal version 7.5x, error suddenly appears: User warning: The following module is missing from the file system: media_wysiwyg_view_mode
It seems the previous version of Media apparently caused the error of the sub-module going "missing". Updating Media module from previous to latest fixed the issue.
In using Chronoforms version 5 on Joomla version 3.6 you encounter an issue where all emails and forms are being sent as Root User localhost, you may need to check on the following:
Joomla global configuration server e-mail settings
- Go to mail settings under Global Configuration > Server > Mail Settings
- Check that the email field has a valid system email address entered, one that will serve as your website system email for all notifications, alerts and mails.
- Enter also a proper sender name, ex: your company or website name
- Click on Send Test Mail
- Ensure you are receiving this test mail before proceeding to Chronoform troubleshooting. If not received, normally your webhosting provider or developer can assist you with fixing this.
The exposed filter for combined fileds in Drupal 7 seems to work only when entering the exact casing of the search term or phrase used.
Seems a patch is required for this:
- In your Views, Views Handler Filter Combine - /views/handlers/views_handler_filter_combine.inc, find and change the line below (- indicates the original code line, + replacement code of line)
-$expression = "CONCAT_WS(' ', $expression)";
+$expression = "CONVERT(CONCAT_WS(' ', $expression) USING utf8)";
Page Not found error or sitemap missing
- You have installed Yoast, the best SEO plugin for WordPress
- You have Enabled it from the backend
- Yet, when clicking on the "You can find your XML Sitemap here" or by going to www.yourwebsite.com/sitemap_index.xml , a Page not found error is displayed.